Police Blotter for the week ending May 24, 2014
Steuben County Sheriff
Fugitive from Justice
• Thomas J. Jacobs, 35, an inmate of Steuben County Jail, was arrested as a fugitive of justice from Florida, where he is wanted on a probation violation.
He was arraigned in Bath Town Court and returned to jail without bail.
• Norman G. Clark, 46, of Frog Hollow Road, Painted Post, was arrested Wednesday on a warrant for probation violation. He was sent to Steuben County Jail without bail.
• Alvin Rozell, Jr., of the Town of Campbell, was arrested and charged on a Steuben County warrant for Failure to obey a Child Support Order. During in investigation by the Painted Post State Police in the Town of Campbell, the police made contact with Rozell and found he had an active warrant from the Sheriff's Ofc. Rozell was taken into custody and arraigned in the Town of Bath court and remanded to the Steuben County Jail with a $1,500.00
• James M. Sick, 22, of Wayland, was charged on an active Steuben County Violation of Probation warrant. Slick will appear in County Court for arraignment.
• Simon E. Gigee, 43, of Westfield, Pa., was arrested Friday on an arrest warrant out of the Town of Troupsburg on the charge of fifth-degree criminal possession of stolen property. Gigee allegedly sold a
stolen piece of farm equipment in May 2012.
Schuyler County Sheriff
• Raymond F. Barnes, 42, of Elmira, was charged Sunday with endangering the welfare of a child and second-degree harassment
following an alleged domestic
Yates County Sheriff
• Tammy L. Mahan, 41, of Bellona, was charged Monday with third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation following a traffic stop in the Town of Benton.