Weekly Police Blotter from The Steuben Courier Advocate's December 9, 2012 issue.
BATH | Ryan N. Englert, 25, of 50 Ramblewood Dr., North Chili, was charged Nov. 26 with consumption of alcohol in a motor vehicle.
• BATH | Tiffany E. Washburn, 27, of 63299 State Route 415, Cohocton, was charged Nov. 28 with petit larceny.
• BATH | Linda J. Robards, 60, of 10470 Pressler Road, Prattsburgh, was charged Nov. 28 with petit larceny.
• BATH | Dustin Larry Clemons, 17, of 7574 State Route 54, was charged Tuesday with petit larceny.
• BATH | Jessica Hope Galligan, 21, of 12 1/2 W. Steuben St. was charged Nov. 28 with third-degree assault.
• BATH | Keith Mandrell Henderson, 32, of 412 Genesee St., Apt. 1, Rochester, was charged Dec. 1 with second-degree assault and disorderly conduct.
BATH | Jason L. Shelley, 39, of 62 E. Morris St., was charged Dec. 1 with disorderly conduct.
• BATH | Kevin Robert Morris, 34, of 14 W. Washington, Apt. 105, was charged Dec. 2 with second-degree harassment and disorderly conduct.
• BATH | Derick E. Withey, 27, of 54 W. Steuben St., Apt, 201, was charged Wednesday with second-degree harassment.
BATH STATE POLICE
BATH | David M. VanSkiver, 42, of Prattsburgh, was charged Nov. 24 with second-degree harassment.
Rape/endangering welfare of a child
AVOCA | Earl L. Kinter, 24, of O’Connor Street, Hornell, was charged with third-degree rape and endangering the welfare of a child. He allegedly had a sexual relationship with a person less than 17 years old over the summer. He was jailed on $10,000 cash bail.
AVOCA | Todd R. Briglin, 42, of North Main Street, Cohocton, was charged with two counts of second-degree burglary. He allegedly broke into Bath residence and an Avoca residence in the spring. He is being held in the Steuben County Jail.
PAINTED POST STATE POLICE
• BATH | Jodi E. Francis, 30, of Bath, was charged Nov. 28 with driving while intoxicated and second-degree aggravated unlicensed operation.