Local Police Blotter from The Steuben Courier Advocate's February 17, 2013 edition.
VILLAGE OF BATH
• BATH | Ryan S. Muller, 30, of Rumsey St., Bath, was charged Feb. 8 with disorderly conduct. Muller was released on his own recognizance and is to appear in the village of Bath court at a later date.
• BATH | George K. Barkley, 28, of W. Washington St., Bath, was charged Feb. 8 with disorderly conduct. Barkley was released on his own recognizance and is to appear in the village of Bath court at a later date.
• BATH | Joseph Sebastian, 46, of Moore Rd., Bath, was charged Feb. 10 with aggravated driving while intoxicated, driving while intoxicated and driving on a sidewalk after Sebastian was allegedly observed with his vehicle pulled forward onto the sidewalk near the front door of CVS on Liberty Street, Bath. He will appear in the village of Bath court at a later date.
• BATH | Jonathon Tymel, 21, who is homeless, was charged Feb. 10 with second-degree assault, criminal obstruction of breathing and criminal mischief after he allegedly hit is brother over the head with a broom and choked his cousin. Tymel was remanded to the Steuben County Jail in lieu of $5,000 cash/$10,000 property bond and is to appear in the village of Bath court at a later date.
• BATH | Lewis J. Taft, 46, of Columbia St., Corning was charged Feb. 3 with third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation, failure to surrender license and parked on highway.
• BATH | Tamara Danshia Clark, 36, of Flower City Park, Rochester, was charged Feb. 6 with fourth-degree criminal possession of stolen property and seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance.
• BATH | Todd Jeffrey Tyler, 40, homeless, was charged Feb. 6 with seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance and fourth-degree criminal possession of stolen property.
• BATH | Laigth A. Ollman, 43, homeless, was charged Feb. 6 with third-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance and third-degree criminal sale of a controlled substance.
• BATH | Cathleen A. Conway, 27, of Palmer Ave., Kenmore, NY, was charged Feb. 6 with suspended registration and disobeyed traffic control device.
• BATH | Alan Lee Sherry, 43, of Scott St., Wayland, was charged Feb. 1 with third-degree assault and fourth-degree criminal mischief.
• BATH | Diane E. Hunter, 44, of Binghamton, was charged Feb. 8 with speed in zone (43/30,) second-degree aggravated unlicensed operator and unlicensed operator.
BATH | Ricky J. Pierson, 45, of Canisteo was charged Feb. 8, with third-degree aggravated unlicensed operator.
BATH | Tony Antoine Blugh, 16, of Allison Lane, Bath, was charged Feb. 7 with third-degree assault.
BATH | Jodilea Lapaige Jones, 30, of Reservoir Hill, Hammondsport, was charged Feb. 4 with petit larceny.
BATH | Scott R. Saltsman, 37, of Pine Street, Bath, was charged Feb. 4 with unsafe backing and third-degree aggravate unlicensed operation.
Page 2 of 2 - Failure to yield the right of way
BATH | Donald E. Saxton, 69, of County Route 119, Cameron Mills, was charged Feb. 7 with failure to yield the right of way in an intersection.
Disobey traffic control device
BATH | Dale E. Burley, 66, of Canisteo, was charged Feb. 8 with disobey traffic control device.
BATH | Deputies report the arrest of Mark E. Rice, 52, of River St., Hornell Friday on an active family court arrest warrant. Rice arrived at Judge Furfure's court and informed the security staff that he believed there was an arrest warrant for him. Deputies confirmed warrant and took custody of Rice. He was arraigned and released on his own recognizance to appear in court at a later date.
PAINTED POST STATE POLICE
THURSTON | Troopers received a report of a burglary to a pole bard located on Hanrahan Rd., Thurston, on Monday. Sometime between Feb. 7 and Feb. 8 the following farm equipment items were stolen: power take off unit, plantary unit for a transmission, flywheel, clutch, pressure plate and a large vise. Anyone with information is asked to call 607-962-6865 or 607-962-3282.