Weekly Police Blotter from The Steuben Courier Advocate's April 7, 2013 edition.
BATH STATE POLICE
Criminal Trespass/ Criminal Mischief
AVOCA | An investigation by the New York State Police Bureau of Criminal Investigation has resulted in the arrest of an Avoca man. Austin Crawford, 18, of Oliver St., Avoca was charged April 4 with second-degree criminal trespass and third-degree criminal mischief, for allegedly forcing his way into an occupied residence in Avoca. Crawford will reappear in the town of Avoca court at a later date.
• BATH | Damion Lee Travis, 38, of W. William St., Bath, was charged March 30 with felony driving while intoxicated, aggravated driving while intoxicated, first-degree aggravated unlicensed operation, passed stop sign and unlicensed operator.
• BATH | Donald J. Kennedy, 40, of Lysyczyn Rd., Bath, was charged March 31 with third-degree attempted burglary and possession of burglar tools.
• BATH | Joseph R. Talbot, 53, of Evergreen St., Bath, was charged March 26 with no inspection.
• BATH | James E. Adams, 50, of Beecher St., Atlanta, was charged March 28 with no inspection.
BATH | Michael A. Figueroa Sr., 53, of W. William St., Bath, was charged March 30 with petit larceny.
• BATH | Kris Lee Koerner, 52, of E. Morris St., Bath, was charged April 1 with second-degree harassment.
• BATH | Lawrence Anthony Rodgers, 53, of Veterans Ave., Bath, was charged April 1 with second-degree harassment.
• RATHBONE | Deputies report the arrest of a State of Pennsylvania resident March 31. Sabrina L. Hunt, 29, of Myrtle St. in Erie, PA was arrested following a motor vehicle accident on County Route 110 in the town of Rathbone. Deputies investigated the accident and found that Hunt was in possession of hypodermic needles. Hunt was also found to be operating a motor vehicle while her operating privileges in New York are suspended. Hunt was charged with one count of criminal possession of a hypodermic instrument and once count of third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation.
• WELLSBORO | Deputies report the arrest of an Addison man on an arrest warrant issued out of the town of Woodhull court. Neil D. Davis, 38, of W. Front St. was arrested after he was released from the Tioga County PA Prison in Wellsboro. Davis waived extradition and deputies transported Davis to the town of Woodhull court where he was arraigned on a warrant charging him with third-degree unlawful fleeing a police officer, third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation, reckless driving, speeding, uninspected motor vehicle and failing to use a turning signal.
ROCHESTER STATE POLICE
ROCHESTER | Troopers report the arrest of Thomas W. Simonsen, 42, of Penn Yan, on March 30 on interstate 490 westbound in the city of Rochester. Simonsen was arrested for criminal possession of a controlled substance and possession of a hypodermic instrument. Simonsen was stopped for failure to signal lane change and was found to have a suspended license. He will appear in city court at a later date.