HORSEHEADS - John G. Ullman and Associates held a double celebration at its new facility Sunday.
The day served as a 40th Anniversary celebration, as well as a grand opening of its new home at 343 Daniel Zenker Drive.
The afternoon featured a ribbon-cutting ceremony, tours of the new facility, as well as a series of 15-minute seminars about a wide-variety of topics.
Ullman led a seminar entitled "Investments: 2019 and Future Key Factors and Considerations."
Other topics included:
- Making the IRA Great Again
- Personal Computer and Cell Phone Security
- Buying and Selling Businesses
- Insights on the College Admission and Financial Aid Process
- How to Create a Startup Community
- Immigration: Understanding Laws, Complexities, Issues, and Practices
Big Flats Town Supervisor Ed Fairbrother and a representative of Congressman Tom Reed also presented Ullman with proclamations for the event.