Grand larceny, petit larceny, DWI, assault and much more
BATH | Thomas Edward Burchell, 55, of 29 W. William St., Apt. 201, was charged Nov. 4 with second degree criminal contempt and second-degree criminal trespass.
BATH | Keith Mandrell Henderson, 32, of 412 Genesee St., Rochester, was charged Nov. 6 with fourth-degree grand larceny and criminal possession of a forged instrument.
BATH | Patrick S. Duvall, 512 W. Washington St., Apt. 206, was charged Nov. 11 with petit larceny.
BATH | The village of Bath Police Dept. reports the arrest of Aaron Cosco, 41, of Orleans Correctional Facility for third-degree burglary and fourth-degree grand larceny. Cosco is charged with breaking into the Gold Mine jewelry store on Liberty Street in the summer of 2010. Cosco is serving prison time for other burglaries that he committed in the summer of 2010.
The Bath Police Dept. collected DNA evidence that was processed with the assistance of the NY State Police, Albany Crime Lab. The NYSP Bureau of Criminal Investigation out of Horseheads, NY assisted with the interview of Cosco while at the Elmira Correctional Facility. Cosco will re-appear in the village of Bath court at later date.
• BATH | Carl W. Brown, 48, of Savona was charged Nov. 2 for driving while intoxicated with a blood alcohol content of 0.16 percent.
• PAINTED POST| Phillip R. O’Dell, 26, of Addison was charged Nov. 9 with driving while intoxicated with a blood alcohol content of 0.15 percent and unlawful possession of marijuana.
WAYLAND | Earl W. Jimerson, 47, of Wayland was charged Nov. 4 with third-degree burglary.
HORSEHEADS | Aisha Fayaz, 37, of Painted Post was charged Nov. 8 with petit larceny.
• PAINTED POST | Raymond J. Harndon, 23, of Corning was charged Nov. 4 with unlawful possession of marijuana.
• HAMMONDSPORT | Christopher Adams, 27, of Groves Spring Road was charged Oct. 28 with unlawful possession of marijuana.
• BATH | Dakota J. Costello, 20, of Avoca was charged Nov. 5 with unlawful possession of marijuana.
PAINTED POST | Brandon C. McNeill, 21, of Painted Post was charged Nov, 7 with third-degree assault.
BATH | Johnathan W Ordway, 33 of 6363 Fort Hill Road, Bath was charged with second-degree harassment ; assault- recklessly causing physical injury, endangering the welfare of child, criminal obstruction of breathing and preventing a person from making an emergency call. Ordway was remanded to Steuben County jail. An order of protection was also issued for complainant.
Violation of probation
BATH | Deputies report the arrest of Kimberly S. Schimmel, 39, of Colonial Lawns, Bath for violation of probation on Tuesday at the County Office Building. Schimmel was arraigned in the village of Bath court and remanded to the Steuben County Jail without bail.